THIS KIT COVERS 605 SQUARE FEET @ 1 INCH THICK
Handi-Foam 605 Quick Cure Spray Foam Kit P10749 Handi-Foam Two-Component Foam is a chemically cured foam system.
Two-component foam systems consist of an "A" component and a "B" component. These two components mix in the nozzle of the pattented Handi-Gun, and the resulting foam cures much more quickly than one-component foams.
Handi-Foam Two-component Foams are available in a variety of densities. Handi-Foam Two-Component Foam is tack free in less than 60 seconds, is cuttable in 2-5 minutes, and fully cured in just 60 minutes. Cured foam can be trimmed, sanded and/or painted.
- ItemSpray Foam Sealant Kit
- Number of Components2
- Size115.7 lb.
- Container TypeTwo Cylinders
- Insulation ValueR-6
- Expansion Ratio4:1
- Coverage50 cu. ft., 605 Board ft., 9236 Linear ft. @ 1" Bead, 2309 Linear ft. @ 2" Bead
- Application Time30 to 60 sec.
- Full Cure1 hr.
- Application Temp. Range40 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- Performance Temp. Range-200 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
- Flash Point 240 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity1.2
- SubstratesAll Except Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Silicone, Oils, Greases, Mold Release Agents And Similar Materials
- ApplicationFor Spray Insulating and Sealing Large Areas or Cavities
- StandardsASTM E-84 Class 2
- Includes15 ft. Hose and Initial 8-pk of Nozzles
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Temperature: Spray foam products are temperature sensitive. You can spray this kit in colder outdoor temperatures, the key is to keep the core temperature of the tanks within the proper range of 75-85°F.
Shake Well: Prior to using this kit, the canisters must be shaken well. One way to achieve this with the larger kits is to remove the tank from the box and roll it back and forth on the ground with your foot for at least 2 minutes.
Change Nozzles: It is important to change the nozzle after you stop spraying for more then 30 seconds. Failure to change nozzles may result in damage to the spray gun.
Reuse Nozzles: It is possible to clean and reuse a nozzle 2-3 times. As soon as you are done spraying, remove the nozzle and drop it in a can of acetone. You can also use our Handi-Cleaner to clean out uncured foam.
Safety Considerations: Our Safety Kit includes a tyvek suit with hood, respirator, goggles, and 2 pairs of gloves.
Clean Up: You can clean up uncured foam with Handi-Cleaner. Once foam is fully cured, you will have to remove it by mechanical means.
- Additional Information