24oz (680G) Handi-Foam Fireblock Gun Foam HC Sealant P30181 Handi-Foam FireBlock Polyurethane Foam Sealant Handi-Foam®
Fireblock Sealants are designed to seal, fill, bond and stop air infiltration. Handi-Foam Fireblock is available in both straw foam and gun foam dispensing systems.
Sealants are tack free within 10 minutes and meet ASTM E-84 Class 1 for caulk and sealants. Handi-Foam Fireblock is used to block the passage of flame and smoke in concealed penetrations from room to room and floor to floor in residential construction.
Seals, bonds, and insulates while providing an R-value of 4-8 per inch.
- • Ideal for filling openings around vents, pipes and ducts at ceiling or floor level, to block off the stud cavity inside a wall, or in the space between combustible finish materials and the wall itself.
- • More effective than standard fiberglass caulks.
- • Prevents air and moisture infiltration, providing a comfortable home environment with lower heating and cooling costs and improved indoor air quality.
- • High yield properties make FireBlock most economical. One 24 oz. can equals up to 30 standard tubes of caulk.
- • Orange-colored foam allows for easy identification by code officials.
- ItemGun Foam Sealant
- Number of Components1
- Size24 oz.
- Container TypeAerosol Can
- Insulation ValueR-4.5
- Expansion Ratio2-3:1
- Coverage1957 Linear ft. @ 3/8" Bead
- Application Time10 min.
- Full Cure12 to 24 hr.
- Application Temp. RangeNot Specified
- Performance Temp. Range-200 Degrees to 240 Degrees F
- Flash Point240 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity1.1
- SubstratesAll Except Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Silicone, Oils, Greases, Mold Release Agents And Similar Materials
- ApplicationDraft Stopping
- StandardsICCES-1868, UL, ULC Classified, CAN/ULC S102, ASTM E-814
- Additional Information