TROUBLESHOOTING BUY IT NOW BACK TO FOAM KNOWLEDGE
From residential foam insulation projects to commercial jobs, Spray Foam Systems’ line of air compressors provide a dependable, low-cost option to get the job done.
Rolair Compressors have proven dependability and long lasting results in the field
Enough power for your Air Powered Guns, Mixers, and Transfer Pumps
Electric Compressor Features
- Pump Description—Two-Stage, Cast-Iron Cylinders, Aluminum Head and Crankcase for Faster Heat Dissipation, Ball Bearings, Splash Lubricated, Bearing Inserts on Connecting Rods, Swedish Lamellar Reed Valves, Oil Sight Gauge, Low RPM's to Ensure Long Life and Trouble-Free Performance.
- Motor Description—1800 RPM, 60 Hz, Open Drip-Proof Motor. Three Phase Models Available in 208, 230, and 460 Volt.
- Standard Equipment—Pressure Switch - Start/Stop Operation,145-175 PSI Settings, On/Off Switch, Automatic Unloading Device for Loadless Starts, Heavy-Duty Brass Shut-Off Valve, Pressure Gauge, 0-300 PSI in 5 lb. Graduations, Safety Relief Valve - ASME Approved, Multiple V-Belt Drive, Intake Filter/Silencer w/Replaceable Element, Totally Enclosed Steel Belt Guard
- Optional Equipment—Magnetic Starter, Automatic Tank Drain, Low Oil Shut Down, Level-Rite Mounts, Vibration Pads, Dual Controls, Head Unloader, Refrigerant Air Dryer, Air Cooled Aftercooler
Gas Compressor Features
- Pump Description—Heavy-Duty, Two Stage, Cast-Iron Twin Cylinders, Ball Bearings, Splash Lubricated, Cast Iron Valve Plates with Swedish Lamellar Reed Valves, Aluminum Alloy Connecting Rods with Automotive-Style Inserts, Multi-Finned 15.16" Flywheel, Oil Sight Gauge
- Motor Description—8 HP, Honda 4 Cycle, Complete Die Cast Aluminum Alloy with Cast-Iron Sleeve, Overheard Valves, Retractable Starter, On/Off Switch, Splash Lubricated, Low Oil Shutdown
- Standard Equipment—Pressure Gauge, 0-300 in 5 lb. Graduations, Automatic Pilot Valve Operation, Industrial Flexible Discharge Hose, Automatic Idle Control for Economy and Long Service Life, Intake Filter w/Silencer & Replaceable Element, Schmidt Belt Tightening Device, Air-Cooled Aftercooler, Totally Enclosed Steel Belt Guard, Safety Relief Valve
- Optional Equipment—Filter-Regulator-Lubricator Sets, Kohler Engine, Robin Engine, Electric Start
Technical Support and Information
Having trouble finding what you need?
Contact us at 877-737-4362 for
LIVE TECHNICAL SUPPORT