BUY IT NOW BACK TO FOAM KNOWLEDGE
GREAT STUFF™ PESTBLOCK
GREAT STUFF™ Pestblock is the bitter-tasting foam sealant that blocks critters and bugs – from spiders and ants to mice and rats – from entering your home through gaps, cracks and holes.
- Tack-free in 10-15 minutes*
- Paintable, stainable and sandable
- UL Classified
- One 12oz = up to 19 tubes of caulk
- One 16oz = up to 24 tubes of caulk
* Cure rate is dependent on temperature and humidity (e.g. Tack Free time is 5-10 minutes at 72°F/60% RH)
- Shake can vigorously for 30 seconds before use.
- Screw threaded end of straw assembly securely onto valve. Dispense slowly. If foam does not flow easily, do not force from can.
- Familiarize yourself with foam by practicing on newspaper.
- Fill openings less than 50% full. For large voids, mist water between foam applications to speed curing. Overfilling can buckle substrates.
- Foam is tack-free in about 5-10 minutes and cures in eight hours.
- Cured foam can be trimmed, shaped, sanded, painted or stained. To trim, use a sharp knife or serrated blade.
- Can will seal itself shut if allowed to sit unused for over two hours and may not be restarted. Expect one-time use