Call us at
or click here for customer support form.
1. DPM is especially effective for flushing mixing and metering equipment and feed lines, as it
quickly and completely cleans polyols, crystallized isocyanates, and other urethane intermediates. However,
in cleaning of isocyanate sides of equipment, Dynasolve Iso-Neutralizer should be used first if excessive only
amounts of liquid isocyanates are present. DPM will not gel in contact with liquid isocyanates,
but if limited amounts are present.
2. DPM is very effective in penetrating, loosening, and removing cured urethane foam deposits and
build-up from mixing heads, troughs, conveyor parts, side walls, rollers, foam cutting devices and molds.
3. DPM will remove all types of urethanes: flexible, rigid, elastomers, molded, and adhesives. It is
effective for both MDI and TDI esters and ethers.
4. DPM will quickly and completely clean residual cured polyurethane reactive hot melt (PURHM)
urethane adhesives from roll coating equipment. It will also remove these same reactive hot melts from
1. For Flushing: Use DPM as you would normally use any other flushing solvent. The use of compressed air for agitation of the solvent will also help to facilitate cleaning. If excessive amounts of liquid isocyanates are present, Dynasolve Iso-Neutralizer must be used first. Failure to use the Iso-Neutralizer may lead to gelling of the flushing solvents.
2. For Cleaning: Immerse parts to be cleaned in DPM. Let soak until residue is loosened and can be wiped or brushed off. Mechanical filtering of larger urethane particles using a cheesecloth or metal mesh filter will help extend the life of the solvent. For the most difficult applications, more aggressive (reactive) solvents are available.
DPM contains powerful organic solvents. It is harmful if inhaled or swallowed. Avoid breathing vapors or mist. Keep away from heat and flame. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wear gloves, safety glasses, and protective clothing when handling. Use with adequate ventilation. Refer to MSDS before use, for disposal, or additional safe handling.