TROUBLESHOOTING BUY IT NOW BACK TO FOAM KNOWLEDGE
Gaco Firestop ½ LB
Open Cell Spray Foam
Firestop Open Cell Spray Foam passes the AC377 Appendix X test and does not require and additional ignition barrier for use in residential attics and crawlspaces
From residential foam insulation projects to commercial jobs, Spray Foam Systems’ line of 1/2LB SPF foams provide a high quality product at an affordable cost to get the job done.
Maximize your yield and your profits with a high quality product Superior quality and performance for SPF applications
GacoFireStop 5500 is a water blown spray-applied system that cures to a semi-rigid low density foam. The cured product is di-mensionally stable in all weather conditions and its insulating properties do not significantly diminish over time. GacoFireStop 5500 is safe for the environment, containing no CFC's, HCFC's, formaldehyde or ozone depleting chemicals.
- Sprayability. Superior formulation utilizing Transcend™ technology provides a consistent, user friendly foam with predictable yields.
- Less Viscous Formulation. Reduces wear and tear on equipment with less clogging of guns.
- Lower Odor Formula. Reduces odor in application, improving work environment.
- Winter and Summer Formulations. Allows you to ex-pand your spray window in colder temperatures.
- Lower Spray Temperature. Easier on equipment and more comfortable to apply.
- Energy-Efficient. Seamless air barrier reduces uncontrolled air leakage, lowering energy costs for building owner and homeowner.
- Strong. Improves overall structural strength of wall and roof systems.
- Healthy. Reduces condensation, moisture and mold, improving occupant comfort, health and safety.
- Green. Higher aged R-values than conventional insulation. Reduces energy consumption, and contains no ozone-depleting chemicals. Earn up to 20 LEED credits.
- Quiet. Provides a quieter home with improved acoustical properties.
Technical Support and Information
Having trouble finding what you need?
Contact us at 877-737-4362 for
LIVE TECHNICAL SUPPORT